HEY HEY FROM TAY TAY

Today was the hottest day so far. Air conditioning is something I will never take for granted ever again. Also, Purdue has a very large campus. I got lost twice yesterday, but today I did not get lost once. Tomorrow is our last day and I can't help but feel sad to leave all the friends that I've made and all the ones I have reconnected with. Since I graduated this year, this is my last trip as a youth at our church and I am going to miss praising God with all of my friends. Worship today was one of the best services I have attended on a trip like this. The preacher was so passionate about the sermon you couldn't help but get excited with her. My favortie part about the sermon had to of been when she told us that God is F.U.N. F is for forgiving, U is for understanding and N is for never too busy. Can't wait to see what tomorrow looks like, hopefully cooler. Keep in touch.
Taylor Sudenga

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emotions

Sex--It's Complicated.