VOTE NOW for your Favorite Wall Tapestry!
Leadership. Administration. Teaching. Knowledge. Wisdom. Discernment. Prophesy. Exhortation. Shepherding. Faith. Evangelism. Apostleship. Serves/Helps. Mercy. Giving. Hospitality. Peter Wagner defines a spiritual gift as “a special attribute given by the Holy Spirit to every member of the Body of Christ according to God’s grace for use within the context of the Body.” I used to think that I hadn't gotten mine yet; that I was too young and had to wait. I watched a lot of magic shows: Charmed, Wizards of Waverly Place, Sabrina The Teenage Witch. In these shows, you grow into your powers, because can you imagine a baby being able to blow things up or freeze time? Dangerous. So naturally, I thought of spiritual gifts as magical powers and assumed I would grow into them when God decided I was ready...or my 18th birthday. The truth, though, is that every believer in our big Body of Christ has a spiritual gift, likely more than one. And we all are called to use those gifts for the b...
I vote 5
ReplyDeletein order from best to least i say it goes
ReplyDelete4,3,5,2,1
Probably 5 with 4 and 3 as close seconds
ReplyDelete